Updated: Dec 10, 2022
It's finally time to pop the question! And we're sure you're aware that there are numerous ways to propose. But it's times like these when everything you know falls apart — don't worry, it's completely normal. Allow us to spark your imagination with a list of memorable marriage proposal ideas. The first step is to pick an idea you like and then personalize it for you and your future fiancée. Simple enough, right?
But first, let's talk about photography! You can hire a photographer to camouflage themself and capture the big moment paparazzi-style. You could also compose a ruse. Make them believe you're being photographed for one thing, then—bam!—you're down on one knee. Photographers will have many ideas and will almost certainly know how to put them into action. You could pass it off as a styled shoot, claiming you got a free photo session, and the photographer could say they're putting together a posing or style guide and want you two to model, and so on. There are undoubtedly numerous ways to make it happen, so contact a photographer and discuss all of your proposal ideas.
There are great places to do outdoor proposals in Miami
1. Arrange a bohemian picnic and invite your partner to dress up.
2. Propose in the sunflower field in The Berry Farms.
3. Invest in large marquee letters and let them speak for themselves. You can do it in an open field, a park, or on the beach. You can also choose between sunrise and sunset.
4. Make the request on a rooftop during golden hour.
5. Hire out a plane to write “Will you marry me?” in the sky.
6. If you're from out of town, do it while you're on vacation in Miami.
7. Make a proposal after a skydive. Get a personalized landing mat!
8. Take stunning proposal photos in Wynwood or Brickell.
9. Make a date to one of Miami's historic sites, such as the Biltmore Hotel or the Vizcaya Museum.
If you like to think out of the box:
10. Does your partner have a favorite podcast that he or she listens to on a regular basis? Contact them and ask if the proposal can be included in a future episode.
11. Plan a game night and create a custom card for your partner to find in the game.
12. Return to a significant location in your relationship and bring your partner's favorite dessert to celebrate afterwards.
If you prefer the comfort and privacy of proposing at home, here are some ideas to make it special and romantic:
13. For a romantic surprise, cover the roof, backyard, or bedroom with fairy lights and candles.
14. Prepare an indoor picnic dinner and turn on the fireplace.
15. Decorate the room with their favorite flowers and candles.
16. Fill a smaller room with balloons so they can find you on one knee!
17. Have family and friends ready to ring the doorbell after you propose to throw a surprise party. Set up an outdoor movie in your backyard, play your favorite movie, and propose during or after the movie!
18. Order sushi (or your favorite meal) and pair it with champagne and flowers!
18. Over the bed, write "Ask" with glow-in-the-dark stickers.
20. Make a note of it on the bathroom mirror.
21. Make breakfast in bed for your partner and bring your fiancé the coffee in a mug that says "Marry me?"
22. Make a scrapbook or photo album with the final page wording "Will you marry me?"
23. In bed with a glass of champagne.
If you are wondering about the best time to pop up the question:
24. Holidays and holiday gatherings which can be quite emotional. Christmas, New Year's Eve, Saint Valentine's Day, Anniversaries, or any other special date you share together.
Whatever type of special event you plan you have, you want it to be beautiful and memorable for you and your fiancé. Make it unique, and personal, and unforgettable and make sure you have your memories captured by a professional photographer.
Click here if you wanna see an inspiration engagement session in the heart of Miami, Coral Gables.
Okay, now…let’s do this!